San Diego Bound...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Bound...

Heading out for a friends wedding and luckily we rented a house on the bay and directly across from Silver Strand Beach and another additional "lucky" is that the house has two Hobies! I'll be surf fishing, kayak fishing, and we have a charter this upcoming Thursday. So when I'm not hanging out with my wife and 20 month old I'll be trying to get some fin action. I'll do my best to post some trip pics upon our return. Very excited for this much needed vacation.

A cell phone packing picture....only thing missing is some clothes...

Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

that's sweet that the house has kayaks!
    sigpic

Comment

Had a blast in Coronado. Wish I could have fished more from the kayak but all in all had a blast...what a beautiful place. Too much to tell but we did an nearshore trip that was a lot of fun and did a bit of surf fishing...Live bait is king out there so Mackerel for the Yellowtail (went 0-4 due to kelp and sea lions - last picture shows my brothers and dad in the bow of the boat as we are chasing our beautiful yellowtail and the sea lion that is taking it) and anchovies for the Vermillion Bass (caught about 14 or so of these).

Can't wait to go back and do this all from a Kayak...
      Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Comment

Very nice!
        -Mustafa
        ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2012 Hobie Revolution 13
        "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
        X