Best prices for rod holders and gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best prices for rod holders and gear?

Hey guys, me again I have a standard non fishing yak that I am outfitting for what I need. I already added a flush mount behind my seat but I want to add a scotty mount and a few other things like cleats and an anchor system. Where do you all get your stuff from, Bass Pro seems a bit pricey.

Read the Austin kayak newsletter, 20% off accessories. They have pretty much whatever you're looking for.
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Read the Austin kayak newsletter, 20% off accessories. They have pretty much whatever you're looking for.
      Awesome, thank you much.

Comment

If you're looking for RAM mounts, check out GPScity.com. It's weird, but they have pretty low prices on RAM rod holders and fish finder mounts. Plus, they have all sorts of different RAM bases if you're looking for a size that's different from what the kayak shops normally sell, and they'll get measurements for you if you have any questions about it. They're shipping is fast, and they're pretty good about returns.

I second austinkayak.com for most everything else. Outdoorplay.com also has some good sales every now and then.
        Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
        Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
        X