In Rehoboth 7/19-7/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Rehoboth 7/19-7/26

I will be down in Rehoboth with the gf and family next week and should have plenty of time in the mornings and evenings to take the hobie out. I'd really like to get out to the outer wall if anyone wants to go. I had good success at the inner wall and chsp pilings in the spring for flounder and I'd like to hunt them along with tog, triggers and spades if they're around yet. I'd be open to fishing other spots but the CHSP area and the lewes canal are the only areas I know well down there.
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

I'll be down there the 26th and 27th, hoping to do some togging at the outer/inner wall. I'm not totally sure of my availability yet due to also being down there with family...most likely Sunday AM though.
    Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Comment

Ah nuts I will be leaving early saturday 7/26 to meet up with my other buddies at their place in chincoteague for a couple days. At least I can give you a report on how my week was before you get down there
      Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Bummer, yeah let me know how the fishing goes. I plan on using shrimp and green crab. I haven't fished the inner wall yet, just the inside of the outer and it was quite successful for Togs. I also haven't caught triggers and spades from the yak yet so excited about that as well. Good luck fishing!
        Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Comment

Working...
        X