No announcement yet.

Any interest in Group PLO Trip on 8/22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in Group PLO Trip on 8/22?

Trying to gather some people to go and fish Point Lookout would anyone be down?

I actually meant to type 8/22.... my mistake but i can't change the thread title
    Last edited by CB kayak 02; 08-09-2009, 10:12 PM.

i would love to, but i have to stay local that weekend, so i'll have to stick around annapolis once again...

are you gonna try for flounder?
    sigpic

Comment

hopefully flounder and some blues/rocks, but I haven't been there before so I'm hoping I can get someone with a little experience there to show me the ropes.

Comment

i won't be available that weekend. going on vacation!
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

i'm thinking of going down on the 22nd, probably be there around 6am

Comment

Yeah I actually can't anymore gotta work the morning shift at the marina. Hopefully I'll be able to get out down there the following weekend. Definitely let us know how you do and where you go.

Comment

will do

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                Trying to gather some people to go and fish Point Lookout would anyone be down?

I actually meant to type 8/22.... my mistake but i can't change the thread title
                I was planning to go there but looks like the projected hurricane path is going to hit the MD area this weekend....

Comment

i would love to but i have to move...dont think i'll get any fishing in this weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

If I don't head out to DE, I may be available.

Comment

with the weather beening uncerton i think i'll stay close to home either severn or the coke, might be some larger blues comming in.

Comment

Well, depending on how Hurricane Bill is proceeding, it may still be a fishable day on the bay. Just have to stay out of the wind. If the forecast is correct, it'll be a SW wind, 9-12 kn and seas less than 1'. Fishing the west side of PLO would work. Just gotta keep an eye on the weather, though If not, anyone else interested in Sunday?

Comment

winds not bad, t-storms not good. might have a buyer for my red fish and tarpon coming to look at them sat. might have hobie next weekend be carefull it's hard to out run lightning even in a hobie

Comment

Chesapeake bay from drum point to smith point-
                            509 pm edt fri aug 21 2009

small craft advisory in effect through saturday morning

tonight
                            s winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts to 25 kt. Waves 4 ft. A
                            chance of showers and tstms.

sat
                            s winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts to 20 kt. Waves 4 ft...
                            Subsiding to 1 ft in the afternoon. Showers and tstms likely.

sat night
                            s winds 5 kt. Waves less than 1 ft. Showers likely.

sun
                            w winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 ft.

TIDAL POTOMAC FROM COBB ISLAND TO SMITH POINT-
                            509 PM EDT FRI AUG 21 2009

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING

TONIGHT
                            S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS TO 20 KT. WAVES 1 TO 2 FT.
                            A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND TSTMS.

SAT
                            SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. SHOWERS AND TSTMS LIKELY.

SAT NIGHT
                            NW WINDS 5 KT. WAVES LESS THAN 1 FT. SHOWERS LIKELY.

SUN
                            W WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT.
                            sigpic

Comment

going to the darkside, picking up a revolution from backyard boats today at noon, selling 09 tarpon and 08 redfish 10 both complete with ff and extras no battery keeping that. if any one interested shoot me a PM

Comment

Working...
                              X