Centennial Lake fishing report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centennial Lake fishing report

Took the yak out today 515 to 9am. Water temperature was 78 degrees. Water was stained with 8 inches of visibility. Caught them early with a spinner and then moved to a channel and threw a crank bait and caught a nice 4lber. Ended up pitching a shaky head before leaving at 9am. All in all a good morning with 13 in the yak including the nice kicker. Can't stress the importance of the early bite there. Surprisingly I was the only person on the water for the first hour. Caught 6 in that hour. When I left there was 7 boats, 4 yaks at least one canoe and tons of shoreline anglers.

Originally posted by MarylandBassFishing View Post
    Took the yak out today 515 to 9am. Water temperature was 78 degrees. Water was stained with 8 inches of visibility. Caught them early with a spinner and then moved to a channel and threw a crank bait and caught a nice 4lber. Ended up pitching a shaky head before leaving at 9am. All in all a good morning with 13 in the yak including the nice kicker. Can't stress the importance of the early bite there. Surprisingly I was the only person on the water for the first hour. Caught 6 in that hour. When I left there was 7 boats, 4 yaks at least one canoe and tons of shoreline anglers.
    Your pictures didn't load for me...must be an error with the forum.

Congrats on the catching, sounds like you did well!
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
    X