Surf to Summit seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf to Summit seat

Has anyone tried, or do you currently have a Surf to Summit GTS Expedition molded foam kayak seat. I was thinking about buying one, but due to their cost was hoping to get some feedback as to wether or not they are worth the price. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Yep- used it for the first time Sunday- as a novice, my review may not be anything useful as I don't have any experience with anything but the Expedition- but it was comfortable and I fished from 10 am until 2 pm.
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I use one, and it is a huge improvement over the standard seat that comes with an Ocean Kayak. I can fish for 8 hours without much problem. Prior to that, it would take me some time to get out of the kayak and straighten up again. However, even with the expedition seat, the right adjustment is important. You need to get the seat adjusted, where your butt is back against the back of the seat. If you slouch in the seat you are still going to have a problem.

Comment

just replaced my hobie seat with the GTS havent got it wet yet but soon probably in a couple weeks or sooner if this furlow BS goes through

Comment

Working...
        X