Non-Kayak Report from SPSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Kayak Report from SPSP

Fished SPSP today from 8-1:00 caught 1 30" cow around 10:00. Beautiful fish, clean, and nice and fat with eggs I presume, felt just as good to let her go as feeling the pull from catching her!!!

Water temp was 46 today, up from 42 when I got skunked there last week with MetroMan, Foursteps, and Surfdog! You guys are pitiful! However Mytmouse and I did manage one schoolie 2 weeks ago when water temps were 47! I think the temps are on the way back up and its making a difference!

Peace
    GB

Nice. We were gonna make an impromptu trip out therenthis evening, but mytmouse couldn't get his permission slip signed v
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Great report Grady!!! Metroman... don't worry, you'll be in my shoes soon enough and I can't WAIT!!! LOL

MYT

Comment

9 days...
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

The weather should bring the water temps up this week. When they get to 50-55 degrees, things will go off. Remember, when trolling in the main bay, the water near the surface warms first. Unless marking fish deeper troll in that upper 15-20 feet of the surface, as a rule of thumb.

Comment

Nice... Thanks for the report!
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Nice work, GB. I sure wish I was hanging with you instead of sitting in the office.
              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
              X