eden mill, fishing report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eden mill, fishing report

I have been trout fishing since the beginning of the season , and up untill now have caught no trout in and around deer creek. Took the hobie pa out at Eden Mill and started right off with 2 trout to keep and eat. I also had several fall fish(sucker) and one small mouth bass. the bass was a surprize, as i have never caught one at Eden Mill. The wind was blowing quite a bit, that made for a bit of movement. The fish are hanging around the bottom of most pools and near fallen logs. All said and done, had a great day.

Sounds like a nice day. How was the PA in the wind?

It was kind of funny kayaking trout from my kayak this weekend like I was in some western lake. I wouldn't mind getting into some smallmouth, either.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

thanks for the report, were you using powerbait or lures? ive had some decent luck with smallies in the potomac the past few years
      sigpic

Comment

Panther martin

I was using lightweight tackle , 2 lb test with a panther martin spinner, yellow with red dots and a silver spinner. the wind kept pushing me around, I do have a anchor trolley mounted and I am going to make a push pole thats about 7 feet long. It will fit nicely in one of the rod holders.

I went back again on tuesday and was also successful

Comment

Working...
        X