Tridelphia question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tridelphia question

Hi guys, I know I need either a day or season pass to fish at Tridelphia but what's the kayak guidelines? I guess I just want to know if I use my kayak here do I need a special sticker or something meaning can I use my kayak here and other places or would it be exclusively Tridelphia once I took my yak there?

No sticker, no restriction on using it somewhere else later...that applies to some other reservoirs, but not Tridelphia or Rocky Gorge.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Sure wish Loch Raven was like that with their rules.

Thinking about trying triadelphia sunday. Looks like a nice place and would love to get some walleye.

how many different launch locations are on the lake? And which ones provide parking for a kayak trailer?
      2013 PRO ANGLER 12
      2013 Cuda 12

Comment

The best one for trailer parking is off of Greenbridge Road, just around the corner from the Brighton Dam office.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

I've had my kayak for over a year now and I drive over Loche Raven multiple times a day. I've yet to put in there, because I fish so many other waters.
          Kind fo frustrating though.
          ORANGE NATIVE MANTA RAY 11

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl330 View Post
            I've had my kayak for over a year now and I drive over Loche Raven multiple times a day. I've yet to put in there, because I fish so many other waters.
            Kind fo frustrating though.
            If your not sure of the rules at lock raven, you cant just launch there with any kayak. You have to have a designated kayak to use there and only there. Might be able to use it at pretty boy and liberty too. Not sure on that though. If it wasnt for that I'd be hitting loch raven quite often before work.
            2013 PRO ANGLER 12
            2013 Cuda 12

Comment

They do ask to have your boat cleaned and dry prior to launch. I always do after any body of water i visit.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
              Kevin Markland
              @k.markland
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK...XAJGcn9VEYDG2w

2015 Wildy ATAK- Flint Camo
              2014 Perception Pescador 12- Sand

Comment

Originally posted by kevinmark View Post
                They do ask to have your boat cleaned and dry prior to launch. I always do after any body of water i visit.

No, but if you know you've been on a body of water that has invasive plants/species; I'm sure everyone would appreciate minimizing the risk of spreading those problems.
                Hobie fleet:
                2017 Quest 13
                2015 Outback
                2014 Outback

Comment

Of course I would clean it, it's never been used yet it's still in the shipping plastic

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE RATTLER View Post
                    If your not sure of the rules at lock raven, you cant just launch there with any kayak. You have to have a designated kayak to use there and only there. Might be able to use it at pretty boy and liberty too. Not sure on that though. If it wasnt for that I'd be hitting loch raven quite often before work.
                    Loch Raven, Liberty, and Prettyboy all require that you register your craft, and use it only at those bodies of water and nowhere else. You may not use an unregistered craft there. They put a sticker on your craft.
                    This is to prevent the spread of Zebra Mussels from other bodies of water.
                    Since these are the water supply for the Baltimore metro area, their concern is understandable.

Comment

I was just giving info I read in the WSSC Watershed User Regulations.

Kevin Markland
                      @k.markland
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrK...XAJGcn9VEYDG2w

2015 Wildy ATAK- Flint Camo
                      2014 Perception Pescador 12- Sand

Comment

Working...
                      X