Spsp 8/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spsp 8/2

I hit SPSP this morning. I met anger23, he was launching when I got there. I hung around close to shore fishing for some spot. Spent almost 2 hours trying to get small spot to liveline. Holly crap all the spot were jumbo sized...i caught one that was 10.5inches. I thought that was going to be my citation spot but it was 1.5 inches to small. After I had about 8 smaller sized spot I hit up the lighthouse and then the bay bridge. I ended up with 20incher and released a 27incher because it had sores all over it. I missed about 3 or 4 hits. I had a nice sized one hooked, it started pulling drag like crazy and then it spit the hook when I had it almost to the yak. Had to be around 30inches or more. Then that big rainstorm hit...that was crazy. I got soaked. I fished for more spot in the afternoon but got no more hits. Called it a day around 3pm. The blue fish were tearing up my spot around the bay bridge but I didnt hook any.
    Attached Files
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

damn, sweet report. 27 is a nice fish for that area! was the sores like the last one you caught? wish i could have fished this weekend with ya guys
    sigpic

Comment

It wasnt as bad as the other one.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
      X