Fishing around CHSP and lower DE bay this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing around CHSP and lower DE bay this weekend

Sounds like there will be quite a few of us fishing this weekend. So, not sure how many run a VHF but I'm thinking I'll be on 68 majority of the weekend, unless some of you use a different channel...if so which one? It'd be great to meet some of you since I'm new here, but either way, good luck to all and fish safe. Looking forward to a bunch of photos to look at next week
    Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Got two on Sunday and my buddy also got one and a couple rays. Last three hours of the day drum were constantly drumming underneath us. Only day this weekend with a weather window.

Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Nice black drum!! That's leaderboard potential!
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Awesome, I'd love to catch black drum from the yak! If there ever was a pretty black drum, that second one would be it, nice fish!

Sent from the water.
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

NICE
          Every time I drive down there the wind is Howling.
          Maybe next week will be better weather wise.

Comment

awesome! what did you catch them on?
            sigpic

Comment

Great looking fish man, it was good to meet you guys, even though the bugs kept it short. The pier was uneventful for me on Monday, then again I fished for only 45 min or so then played it the tidal pools with my daughter. Hope to see you guys in the near future.
              Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Comment

Nice meeting you too man. My legs look like I have the chicken pox from those gnats. Terrible. Didn't bother with the pier Monday bc we woke up late, were super beat from drumming and decided to head back early to beat traffic.

We got them on clams. I actually used my hobie to tow my buddy out and back in my manta ray and he had the cooler with the half bushel of clams in the back of his yak. Definitely shouldve brought a full bushel bc the croakers/weakies/kingfish were relentless. Anchored up with floats on the anchor line and released to fight the fish. It was definitely an anomaly as far as lack of wind. Its always windy in Delaware.
                Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                X