Lauch Location Chesapeak Bay Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauch Location Chesapeak Bay Bridge

Where are there free launch location for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge; or at least spots that don't close if you want to fish into the evening? I'd like to make a night run.

what's SPSP's policy regarding nights at their boat ramp?

Comment

I'm pretty sure the main boat ramps are open 24 hours, I could go out there, I would prefer to avoid that area due to boat traffic. I guess the only thing to ask is if you can get to the small craft launch area at night.

Hey, I'm planning on fishing there tomorrow morning. If your still meeting at the WaWa around six, I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by angler23 View Post
        I'm pretty sure the main boat ramps are open 24 hours, I could go out there, I would prefer to avoid that area due to boat traffic. I guess the only thing to ask is if you can get to the small craft launch area at night.

Hey, I'm planning on fishing there tomorrow morning. If your still meeting at the WaWa around six, I'll be there.
        Smallcraft area is open. I was there at 4:30AM before the gates were occupied and was able to get into the parking area next to the Small Craft Launch.

Comment

SPSP small craft launch and beach area are open 24-7 for fisherman not sure about the boat ramp but ithink they are open also.

Comment

the boat launch is open 24/7 all year around.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
            X