Fletcher's Cove 4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher's Cove 4/5

Holy freakin wind batman! I knew it was going to be windy, but man yesterday beat me up. Had more of a workout than fishing.

Water visibility was pretty poor 8-12", lots of debris, water temp was about 50F, and flowing strong - could barley make it up past the cove. Caught one small hickory on a dart and marked quite a few fish (thinking it was mostly white perch though). Once the river clears up a bit it will be on! Cormorants are there.

I hope Howard has a better report than me!

Justin

Wow. Thanks for the report. I had almost decided to fish there last sat and now im glad i didnt.
    Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
    2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by camelbird View Post
      Holy freakin wind batman! I knew it was going to be windy, but man yesterday beat me up. Had more of a workout than fishing.

Water visibility was pretty poor 8-12", lots of debris, water temp was about 50F, and flowing strong - could barley make it up past the cove. Caught one small hickory on a dart and marked quite a few fish (thinking it was mostly white perch though). Once the river clears up a bit it will be on! Cormorants are there.

I hope Howard has a better report than me!

Justin
      I did great on Sunday, 52 caught. Report will be posted shortly.
      Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Working...
      X