Thanks Kayak Kevin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Kayak Kevin

Kevin agreed to be a sponsor for our tournament. He has also offered some videos as prizes. Appreciate his participation and the helpful information he gives us here on MKF.

Awesome! And BTW, I've got your friend Luther in the loop as well! This is only going to get bigger. You are a big help in that regard. Thanks Kevin!

Comment

Are you guys looking for other sponsors, I know Kent Island Kayaks has showed interest, but no one has called back, is that because of conflict of interest with the other shop sponsoring the event.I thing it would be a good thing to invite Ki kayaks being the shop and owner is all about kayak fishing and furthering the sport in all ways.
      Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
      LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
        Are you guys looking for other sponsors, I know Kent Island Kayaks has showed interest, but no one has called back, is that because of conflict of interest with the other shop sponsoring the event.I thing it would be a good thing to invite Ki kayaks being the shop and owner is all about kayak fishing and furthering the sport in all ways.
        I have spoken to Chris at KI Kayaks some weeks back via email. The interest is appreciated. More is better! We plan to launch sponsor recruitment in mid-April. Bryan returns in a couple weeks and then we'll get together to organize the details. We'll be talking with KI again soon.

Looking forward to lots of local business participation. Thanks for YOUR interest! Hope you plan to attend. It's going to be a great event. Hopefully the first of many!

Comment

thank you guys, i love being a part of this site and am allways looking forward to what ya'll are going to find with the fishery in your part of the bay. and after the tour last year i fell in love with the mid and upper bay.

Comment

Thanks again Kevin! And thanks for the tips last weekend! We got 10 at the ships, not bad for inexperienced tog fisherman...
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

hopefully you'll participate and lets us Maryland kayak anglers compete with you!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X