Severn, good and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn, good and bad

went out at the Navy rec center at 5:30, got set up and on the first cast started catching fat 10" croakers and big fat spot. every time i would change bws and cast wham get hit again with quite a few doubles. this went on until about 9 when the tide changed. now the bad, pulled into the ramp put the minnow bucket i was using to keep the fish i kept into the water by the ramp and secured the rope in a crack until i loaded up and could clean the fish. when i pulled it up to clean them had only 4 out of 12 left in the bucket i was pissed at least they were the larger ones. the door must have opened to let them escape next time they go on a stringer, i like to keep them alive to release them if i only get a couple.

these game clips are pretty useful, just tie a string to it.

sigpic

Comment

damn...that sucks!!! I hate using the buckets. My airator stopped working so I had to drag along the bucket today.

lol...this is pretty funny. so when i launced today at spsp, i forgot to remove the scupper cart from the scupper holes. I dragged along the cart all morning and I couldnt figure out why I was moving slower than usuall. I only realized the cart was still in the scupper holes when the storm hit which I was debating to call it a day or stick it out.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

^lolol!!
        sigpic

Comment

had a stringer, should have used it. wow the wheels stayed in the scuppers, mine slip out easily, but i did bend the axial sunday, shore fished because of the weather and set it behind my truck, loaded up and forgot to put them in the truck started out turned and clipped it with a wheel. cursed myself because i knew i would do that and i did. cut and re-drilled a piece of 1/2 conduit and fixed glad i didn't ruin a $50 wheel those hobies must be real heavy for you not to have the ass end lift up with the wheels under it

Comment

Working...
          X