Skunked at Triadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skunked at Triadelphia

My 2 year streak is over at Triadelphia. Hit the reservoir yesterday for a few hours. The water was 40 degrees. Marked a few fish, but not many. Most fish were 20 feet down that I saw. Water was pretty clear. Saw some kayaks and boats on the reservoir. Didn't see anyone catching anything. In my opinion the water is too cold. I'll head back near the end of April and try again.

I was skunked myself yesterday at Mariner point park in Joppatowne...that guy really gets around! Others were catching though, including one of our own...Shady
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Early spring can be prime skunk season The weather has been very volatile. Don't sweat it, you'll be on em in no time!
      Hurricane Skimmer 128
      WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Cold front moving in. Fish are fickle critters, the slightest change in the atmosphere turns them off. Be nice when the weather finally gets to a normal average temperature and stays there for a bit.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

I was on Clopper Lake on Saturday. I was seeing fish on the fish finder suspended 20 feet down over the creek channel in about 30 feet of water. I swear those fish knew that we had cold weather coming early this week.

Friday after work however I found a few smallmouth bass shallow on the Potomac River out of Seneca Landing. They were actively hunting the shoreline.

Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Working...
          X