SPSP - Sunday 8/3/09 .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPSP - Sunday 8/3/09 .........

I will be heading out to SPSP Sunday morning early. Have some boat buddies who are saying that stripers are hitting live-lining spot pretty well. In addition, there seems to be a good bit of decent sized blue action. All around the bridge pilings.

Still waiting to talk to him, but I believe "AtlantaKing" will be meeting me there.

Thinking about meeting up around 6-630 for a ~7AM launch. Maybe meet up around WAWA?

If interested, please email me at WSigafoose@aol.com to coordinate. I will also check back through here occasionally.

Will

are you going on Sat?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Anyone have suggestion for launching around Thomas Pt Park other than starting back at Quiet Waters? I picked up a few rocks off the northern point where Severn River hits the bay by launching at Jonas Point last summer but it wasn't consistent and I haven't been back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
        are you going on Sat?
        Nope - just Sunday morning. Wish I could go both days but I have babysitting duties (is it babysitting when it's your own son? lol) Saturday so I am stuck at the house.

Comment

I'll be out there on sat....I'll see if I can make it on Sunday.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Guess you didn't make it out Sunday morning. Be glad. While the spot bite was good (and some big ones at that), the weatherman lied. Originally called for 1' swells but I've had calmer seas paddling in OBX. Didn't venture out too far along the bridge because it seemed to be getting worse as they day went on. Finally packed up around 11AM as a nice storm was bearing down on us. Just got the kayak back on the truck when the monsoon started.

Comment

I was out there. I met angler23. He was getting ready to launch when I arrived. I guess you guys launched at the boat ramp. I was out on the water when the storm hit. I headed to the bridge after but i guess everyone left once the storm hit.
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Ahh, he did mention he was talking to another P/S member but I couldn't remember the name. I was more worried with trying to not to get dumped - lol. Waves were a little much for me. I usually watch the weather pretty good before an outing and have never had to deal with that kind of action before.

Comment

Working...
                X