Looking For Unshucked Oysters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Unshucked Oysters

Looking to buy some UNSHUCKED oysters. Don't mind driving to the eastern shore to get them (actually would prefer it). If you guys can point me to some quality sellers with good sized oysters I would greatly appreciate it. You all are the best on this site regarding Kayak fishing, and hopefully you can help me with oyster buying. Ever since my grandfather passed, I have needed somewhere else to get my oysters. Nobody did it like pop, but hopefully you all can get me somewhere close! Thanks.
    Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
    Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

The best oysters I've had we're from a guy in Oyster Va ......... They are Salty's from the ocean side so they are smaller than the bay oysters. These oysters live between the barrier islands and the peninsula and about 50 miles from the nearest polution surrounded by vast marsh .......... Only problem is that it's 5 hrs away. I generally take orders when I go down there. I can give you his # if you want to make the trip ......... As long as you bring me some back........ At least a half bushel

Comment

You can do a search of seafood wholesalers in a certain geographical area and may get you some closer to your area.

Comment

Memory Maker, thanks for the heads up in Oyster, VA. There was a place on Deal Island that my grandfather used to go to, but I can't remember where it was.
        Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
        Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

Comment

Working...
        X