Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLASH NEWS UPDATE: Possible recruitment to our Fishing Report Team... internet sensa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLASH NEWS UPDATE: Possible recruitment to our Fishing Report Team... internet sensa

FLASH NEWS UPDATE: Possible recruitment to our Fishing Report Team...

Our Go To Weather Reporter and Prognosticator Frankie MacDonald from Nova Scotia.
    We are seeking Mr. MacDonald for our Fishing Reporting Team.

But for now the weather:
    (Warning: Jim Cantore your job may be in jeopardy.)

That is great! how did you find that? MARY-land!!!
    He gets my vote to be our official Weather-guy
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

lmao what a beast
      Dave
      2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Mr. Frankie MacDonald has been doing weather reports for Nova Scotia for some time.
        He is a straight up really nice guy and is exactly as he is... caught Mr. MacDonald doing a report for Ocean City on our last
        big storm.

Don't know if any of you (I know the Salisbury and OC crowd have) ever listen to the Don and Mike Show...
        But they used to have Jesse Ventura do a fishing report for Minnesota that I enjoyed.

I think Mr. MacDonald could do a great fishing report. I love his accent. And particularliy
        his honesty. He's not a spoof, and everybody loves him.

He's gonna be a star ! if not already one.

Comment

He is better than the so called weather men on my local stations. 2 hours before the snow started, I think the guy on local nbc evening news actually said we would have 4-6" of snow total in the dc suburbs. I had 14-16" outside 10 or 11 hours later. At lunch that same day, I saw the guy on the weather channel website say we could have up to 2' in the northwestern suburbs--he was pretty spot on. I mean how in the hell did people like the nbc guy get such a job if they can't even come close to getting a forecast somewhat accurate just a few hours before a major weather event.

Comment

Working...
          X