We need some Flags Made Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need some Flags Made Up

We have the Window Stickers ......... now we need flags ...... at least I do ........

I cannot find 1 that serves all of my purposed ........... I want it eye hurting blaze orange with our symbol on it and would love the symbol to be in Solas material .......

Any other Ideas ........

Better yet ............ 1" Iron on Solas Tape on the top and bottom edge of the Bright orange flag with our symbol bright white (or another color) in the middle ............ talk about prestiegious ......... Uh .........
    Last edited by Memory Maker; 03-04-2011, 02:20 PM.

flags are a good idea also a good fitted hat with logo

Comment

Sounds Good to me

Comment

Home made flag Idea courtesy of Surf Dog.
        Attached Files
        Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
        LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
          Home made flag Idea courtesy of Surf Dog.
          OH BUBBA ......... THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I'm TALKIN ABOUT !!!!!!!!! ....... only in a very bright glow orange ........... I want to be seen day and night and I want them to Know we Have arrived !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
            flags are a good idea also a good fitted hat with logo
            Yeah ......... that sounds good ......... I'd like to have one with the long bill and the desert neck protection in the back and have the logo printed on the neck protector .........

Comment

so you want the Sosin special my wife knows a guy in pasadena that has a shop that does custom embroidery i'll check on a price.

Comment

I have thought about that before, for meet and greet purposes. All the kayaks flying a flag. Shows some unity and purpose. Of course, safety, is first on my list. Anyone seeing my kayak knows how I want to be seen by boats. Memory, that is a good design. There is also orange reflective tape, of the type that can be sewn. With orange tape, the logo would stand out more. 12 x 18 is the standard size for a visipole. That is also the standard size for a small nautical flag. Any larger and it tends to become somewhat of a sail. Alot of the boaters from our marina, when I return from fishing, tell me that the first thing they see of my kayak, when I am out fishing, is my orange flag.

Also, are there any chances of getting some more decals. I get alot of comments, from the one that I have on the rear window of my truck cap.

Comment

I like your idea Dogfish, and Surfog great work on your home made flags!

Comment

Surfdog ....... u da man !!!!! ........ GREAT first design .........

If you want to attract more Yakers ....... the flag will do it ........ reason to begin talking and shows a great fun place to be !!!!!! .........

Comment

i know someone who can make some, let me get in touch with them
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                        Surfdog ....... u da man !!!!! ........ GREAT first design .........

If you want to attract more Yakers ....... the flag will do it ........ reason to begin talking and shows a great fun place to be !!!!!! .........
                        not me. tucked in must no another surf dog, nice flag though

Comment

What I meant was I got the idea of cutting a old fishing pole and putting a flag and some scotch lite reflective tape( I have a roll of orange/red if anybody needs some, it thin for applying to cars but works well) on it from Surf Dog and then I got carried away and put the MKF symbol on it, but it works for me. $70 for a visipole or free for homemade.
                          Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                          LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

oh then your welcome its a great use of an old rod that just laid around collecting dust

Comment

flag?

I have a sister in law that may be able to do something with reflective material and maybe the logo. I will check.

Comment

Working...
                              X