Fishin Mission Milton, Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishin Mission Milton, Delaware

Delaware Paddlesports Kayak Fishing went on a little journey over the weekend. It was sure nice to get out. Hope you enjoy the video and the temps today lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...ure%3Dyoutu.be
    Delaware Paddlesports Kayak Fishing Team

Nice video. It looked like you guys had fun. Where you using a GoPro camera or another brand? How did you mount it, or was it on your chest or a helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      Nice video. It looked like you guys had fun. Where you using a GoPro camera or another brand? How did you mount it, or was it on your chest or a helmet?
      Thanks! The gopros were mainly used on this shoot with the headband. Weather played a factor on this day so a lot of setups were not utilized. Do you use gopro's? Thanks again!

Comment

Yes I use a Go Pro 2 and 3. I am still trying to find a good way to mount and access it to turn on and off when I am on my kayak fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
          Yes I use a Go Pro 2 and 3. I am still trying to find a good way to mount and access it to turn on and off when I am on my kayak fishing.
          You can get the remote or use the cell phone app to turn it on and off. But keeping the bluetooth on does use a little more battery.

I use an old smart phone as my remote...although I have an actual remote.
          The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

http://www.delawarepaddlesports.com/...nt-w-hardware/
            Originally posted by dson05 View Post
            You can get the remote or use the cell phone app to turn it on and off. But keeping the bluetooth on does use a little more battery.

I use an old smart phone as my remote...although I have an actual remote.

With what dson is saying would help you out as well. We carry several different mounts if you want to check them out and gopro accessories.

www.delawarepaddlesports.com

Comment

Working...
            X