Need some help - Daytona Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help - Daytona Beach

Headed to Daytona Beach day after New Year's Day with my mom (first time snow bird) to keep her company on the drive and spend some quality time. Never been before. Figure a good idea to bring along a travel rod and a couple lures. Appreciate any intel on local spots or recommendations on guides.

I have never fished the area but it is worth the trip if you make it by the HOOTERS across fron the speedway. Also the Ocean Deck down on the water front is a fine place to have a drink or five.
    Have fun.
    Jim

Hobie Outback
    TKAA member
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post
      I have never fished the area but it is worth the trip if you make it by the HOOTERS
      lol great place to take mom
      2014 Hobie Outback

Comment

Found some Help:

Some nice redfish including my personal best @ 31" :-)

Google machine is awesome! Eric Greenstein. His kayak guiding caught my attention. But, for $25 more his flats boat was a better deal, better range, etc...

IMG_0620.JPG

Comment

John -

Great looking fish! I'm glad you had a successful trip. I am scheduled to kayak fish in Tampa Bay in just over a week from now. I hope the weather cooperates.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
          X