CHSP 11/22 Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHSP 11/22 Friday

Arrived at 4 am to catch some crabs for bait.

Fished til about 5-5:30 ish.

Used a mix of stone crabs, white leggers, frozen green crabs, and shrimp. Everything worked, but seemed like the toads and the shorts liked the shrimp. The bigger ones were caught on the crab today.

I ended with a 8", 12", 14", 14" 14", 14", 14.9", 16.5", and a 17.5" on the day.

I couldn't take any pics cause my Go Pro memory card was full. Will have some for you guys next time.
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

After all day fishing, you did a nice job on getting some action. Two keepers. Inner Wall?

Was water temp in the 40s? If so, looks like there's still decent tog activity. Thanks for the report.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
      After all day fishing, you did a nice job on getting some action. Two keepers. Inner Wall?

Was water temp in the 40s? If so, looks like there's still decent tog activity. Thanks for the report.
      What temp ranged from 45-49 degrees. It was all inner wall. The water was really choppy and windy on the west side of it so I stayed more on the south tip and the east side.
      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Working...
      X