Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware Paddlesports Kayak Fishing

Snaggedliners,
    I hope this is the correct spot to post this but just wanted to give you all a heads up that we started a Facebook Page about Kayak Fishing in Delmarva. We would love some of you guys to input your knowledge of the Cape Henlopen Region into the page. We are hoping it will be a good destination for kayak fishing info in the future. Our team Paddlers Chris Erby and Alan Rosenberger are Admins on the page and are great guys to ask about all things fishing in the Cape Indian River region. Here is the link so we hope you will give us a "like" and add your knowledge of kayak fishing in Delaware
    https://www.facebook.com/DelawarePad...tsKayakFishing

Also stay tuned for:
    -Promotional Giveaways coming in the next week!!
    -Yak Fishing discussions
    -Local Tournament announcements
    -Instructional Videos (fishing and outfitting)
    -Product Reviews
    -Fishing Reports

Thanks Guys! Brian

DONE!! Hopefully we can join forces and catch a few!!

Comment

Sounds Good Russ498!!

Comment

Going to be in Salt Pond next week. What's the bite like on Indian River?

Comment

Birddog,
          Got some info from our team paddler Alan. Hope this helps.
          "Last of the outgoing tide, beginning of incoming and right before sun up has been best. Long lining flies or bass assassins around the coast guard station has had some keepers recently but most of the bigger fish have been on Bucktails and bkds off the jetty in the wee morning hours."

Comment

Thanks to Delaware Paddlesports for letting me take their demo Slayer Propel out for a test ride last Monday. I had not realized that the shop is not adjacent to the water, so the time spent by their staff in accompanying me to the beach was more than I had expected. Thanks for the good service. I duly noted that cooperation on an earlier post on this board and on Facebook.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

easy access at coast guard station? looks like weather next week will rough how much will that effect the fishing? ever fish salt pond? all we have ever caught there were flukes. thanks again.
              where are you located and are you open tomorrow?

Comment

Birddog,
                Yeah the weather tomorrow is looking real windy so paddling is most likely out. The shop is open from 10-6 tomorrow. As far as easy access to coast guard station, a great kayak fishinh put in is savages ditch road which is on the bayside right before the inlet bridge when heading south. There are two trails down to the water and the best one is the first one on the left you will come to as you drive into parking lot. Only problem at low water it is shallow. Other is past pavilion down trail. Little bit if a paddle but nice

Comment

Avoided the wind on a protected pond this afternoon, saw deer on the bank and ducks on the pond, got skunked.
                  Beats working

Comment

Guys, just a heads up we are doing a free give-away over on the kayak fishing page https://www.facebook.com/DelawarePad...Fishing?ref=hl
                    Check it out and see how to enter!

Comment

Delaware Paddlesports,
                      Thanks for all your help with setting up the new YAKtracks, will definitely be in touch so I can get our other kayaks set up this winter.
                      After talking with you guys about your trade in policy I may be talking to you about the Jackson Big Tuna next year as well.
                      Again thanks for all your help. Mark

Comment

Mark,
                        Our pleasure. Glad we could help. Talk to you soon!!
                        Brian

Comment

Working...
                        X