self-rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self-rescue

come to SPSP on Aug. 8th and practice self-rescue. gathering people from 3 forum for life saving practice before cold weather comes. learn to get in your yak fast to save your life. plus food and friends

Thanks for the great invitation...who is hosting the event?

Comment

just other kayakers that want to practice self-rescue, just informal get together

Comment

i plan to attend
        sigpic

Comment

im in
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Hi, ran across this forum last night, think it was off a TF thread - good to find some fellow yakers.

Where is SPSP?

BTW, am out of NVA.

Comment

Originally posted by bluto View Post
              Hi, ran across this forum last night, think it was off a TF thread - good to find some fellow yakers.

Where is SPSP?

BTW, am out of NVA.
              Sandy Point State Park, MD route 50 just before Bay Bridge

Comment

good I'm going to pick up charcoal, hotdogs, buns and mustard. any one else want to bring anything feel free. i'm going to get there around 5:30 AM to get a table and grill in a shady area by the beach launch area. hope to get in some fishing before 9.

Comment

so is that the deal? self rescue at 9am but if you want to fish, get there earlier?
                  sigpic

Comment

you know SPSP gets crowded plus nice to get in some fishing and exercise before it gets hot.

Comment

i know, i just didnt know the group planned on fishing before hand.
                      sigpic

Comment

rule #1- fish first everything else 2nd

Comment

lol..touche!

so who's bringing what? anything else needed?
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm going to pick up some hotdogs and buns and charcoal for the grill. every one can bring their own drinks since every body will have a cooler. i'll go by the big store for dogs and buns, mustard and ketchup.i'm thinking < 20 people

Comment

I won't be able to make it saturday I have to work at the marina, but hope there is a good turn out. See if you guys can feel out whether or not people would be interested in a tourny in the end of september?

Comment

Working...
                              X