Janes Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janes Island

heading to JISP tomorrow if anybody wants to go for some trout and flounder and get away from rock for a while. leaving early to be there by 6am.

where is Janes Island located?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Janes Isl. state park in Chrisfield. little bit of a hike but the specs. are there!

Comment

so mikyg and i got to JISP around 5:30 and went to the right out of the ramp paddled out trolling a white curly tailgrub but on bites, switched to large shrimp with heads on i picked up from an Asian market and started get in hits, missed allot before nettin a 17" flounder, first time using a net so i had net in 1 hand and rod in the other wondering what to do so i put the net under my arm so i could put the rod in the holder then got the fish out and unhooked it, damn forgot the stringer so i made one out of 40# mono and hung it on the anchor trolley. think i'll leave the net next time and just grab the flounder by the gills like i all ways do. caught some nice croakers too, kept 5 fat 12-14" and threw back some smaller ones. saw a 16" croaker on the surface that was flopping around with half it's body missing, clean bite, threw some metal around but no bites

Comment

Working...
        X