Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPSP tomorrow

Hey guys,

let me know who is in for tomorrow. Let's meet up at anglers at 7am.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

sorry i wont be able to make it tomorrow guys. really wish i could to meet everyone who is going. take some pics and post a full report when you get back in!
    sigpic

Comment

I will be there! Angler's is the tackle shop just before you get to the bridge correct?
      Last edited by CB kayak 02; 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

^ yup....right before Sand Point.
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Do you use fishbites or live bloodworms for spot?

Comment

i use both but mostly fishbites..i think they work as good and are cheaper.

nightcrawlers also work as good!
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

got ya, I got both for tomorrow, I pretty much get them for free from RNR so it's a real bonus! Have you gotten any other commitments?

Comment

Not much luck today at SPSP, caught our spot fairly easily but the tide just wasnt quite right. Weren't able to get any rock or blues live lining. But a good day as I got to meet Grilled Sardine and Xlowper.

Comment

where did you fish?
                  sigpic

Comment

we 1st tried to live line at the red light house and then tried to jig/live line the bridge. No rockfish though.

Comment

I will be heading out to SPSP Sunday morning early. Have some boat buddies who are saying that stripers are hitting live-lining spot pretty well. In addition, there seems to be a good bit of decent sized blue action. All around the bridge pilings.

Still waiting to talk to him, but I believe "AtlantaKing" will be meeting me there.

Thinking about meeting up around 6-630 for a ~7AM launch. Maybe meet up around WAWA?

If interested, please email me at WSigafoose@aol.com to coordinate. I will also check back through here occasionally.

Will

Comment

Working...
                      X