Your Yak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Yak

Post a pic of your kayak. It's cool seeing other set-ups and it might give some ideas for additions.

Mine is a '09 Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident Angler 13
    Attached Files

sweet ride!!

i'll have some pics up this weekend of my ride. gonna change a few things too and install a richie compass.
    sigpic

Comment

takem longer than i thought, will have pics soon. just have the compass left to install
      sigpic

Comment

A few more pics
        Attached Files

Comment

My yak Pro angler

I have a Hobie Pro Angler. It is equiped with a Fish Eagle fish finder, and Garmin GPS.
          Attached Files

Comment

that thing is pretty sweet. i have a revo now but i'm thinking about getting the pro angler. how do you like it? does it handle good in choppy weather?
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Pro Angler

Yes it works well. A couple good things about are, the seat is off the deck so you stay dry and I keep the scupper plugs out. The other is it is stable, especially days like today on the bay, I can stand and flycast. You can move around and are not stuck in the same position.

Comment

man, i'm going to have to stop by backyard boats in naptown and demo the PA. seems to be a sweet ride. does it still feel/act like a kayak or is it starting to feel like a canoe?
                sigpic

Comment

Pro Angler

It can be paddled like a yak and still easier than a canoe. But with the mirage drive nothing beats it especially going distances.

Comment

Here is mine. Ugly but functional. Actually the guy I purchased it from used it for duck hunting, maybe I will too. Like the overflowing trash cans at Jones park in Annapolis on the Severn?
                    Attached Files

Comment

i'm surprised the trash even got that close to the can....

i love the look of your yak. it's like it has been in battle, not sat in the garage!
                      sigpic

Comment

Every time I clean it more paint chips off, soon I will have a brand new red kayak.

Comment

^lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

when the ducks see that they will fall out of the sky laughing all the way down.

Comment

Hobie Outback

How does your Hobie paddle without the rudder down? I had an Outback and it was the worst to try to stear while paddeling without the rudder.

Comment

Working...
                              X