Upper Potomac Cookie Cutters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Potomac Cookie Cutters

Hit the upper potomac today with Berto and ArcheryRob. Lots of fog to start the morning and as it lifted off the river, the bite finally turned on. Didn't land anything over 13.5", but I caught just over a dozen of them. Flukes and jig n craws did the trick today.

Sweet pics. I'd catch 13inch smallies all day! Nice

Comment

Where did you launch.. I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to get my first small mouth here soon !
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Don;t recognize that stretch from the pic. Could be a couple of different spots.
        Hurricane Skimmer 128
        WS Pamlico 100

Comment

This would be above the confluence. There are many spots above the confluence to fish, which is were I usually am on the Potomac. If anyone is interested in fishing these areas, just send me a PM. I haven't pulled any big SMB out of this area, but I know they are hidding somewhere and Turtle135 pulled a nice 37" musky back in early spring of last year.

Comment

I like how you marked up the handle/lip board/0" plate, on your measuring board...this makes it clear that your fish is @ "zero"...may come in handy at tourneys, where measurements are made by picture only,...could break a tie.
            Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Thanks! Yea, that was the objective. To show some contrast and make it visible that the fish is against the "wall".

Comment

Working...
              X