Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Catfishing Portal site/Anyone for Catfishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Catfishing Portal site/Anyone for Catfishing?

Just put up a new site dedicated to catfishing and especially trophy cats at www.potomaccatfishing.com. It includes localized weather, tides, river flows and other resources. Please check it out and let me know what you think, suggestions, etc.

Even though this is for catters, it can still be a quickstop for anyone yakking on the Potomac basin. I would especially like to add putin for yakkers.

Finally, I'd like to go catfishing this weekend. I've never been out on a Yak on the Woodrow Wilson. Would like to go with someone familiar with the area. Or we could go to Piscataway or Mattawoman.

Pax

Thanks for the link. I'm new to catfishing and need all the help I can get. Will bookmark and check this site frequently. Thanks.

Comment

Feel free to ask any questions

Originally posted by Shawn L View Post
      Thanks for the link. I'm new to catfishing and need all the help I can get. Will bookmark and check this site frequently. Thanks.

Some of us Kayak fish; other times we go out on boats in mid-Potomac, at night to hunt 40lb blues. Personally, I'm a little leery of fishin the lower Potomac out in the main river. I stay in the creeks and creek mouths.

Do any of the rest of you regularly fish the middle of the Potomac outside of Mattawoman, Nanjemoy or Piscataway? The guys in big, e.g. 21 foot boats are very cautious, so I'm not sure about venturing out in my 13.5' kayak or Hobie PA.

Comment

Working...
      X