Weekday Upper Potomac anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekday Upper Potomac anyone?

I have never fished up there but it sounds great. I would give it a try solo but since I'm not familiar with put in and take out spots it would probably lead to a real long walk back to the truck. So if anyone is up for weekday trip let me know.

PM archeryrob, he lives in that area near the Taylors Landing launch.
    Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
    Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
    Northern Pike: 24 inches
    Crappie: 12 inches
    Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

I launch out of Pennyfield two or three days a week, acres of smallies just below Seneca Breaks. Let me know if you want to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Brookmonter View Post
        I launch out of Pennyfield two or three days a week, acres of smallies just below Seneca Breaks. Let me know if you want to join.
        I would love to join but have no kayak! Curious do you have two kayak's Jackson Cuda 12? Wildy Tarpon 120? I would like to learn the ropes and tips on good fishing spots?
        I fish everyday that ends in "Y"

Comment

I live 10 min. from archeryrob myself. I can tell you lately the river has been up, so I've stayed away. Once the levels settle down, I plan on hitting it hard. I can do weekly too, just need a few days notice. There are multiple floats and single accesses that can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by NateFishyMan View Post
            I would love to join but have no kayak! Curious do you have two kayak's Jackson Cuda 12? Wildy Tarpon 120? I would like to learn the ropes and tips on good fishing spots?
            Indeed I do! PM me with your email and we can plan.

Comment

I'm out of town for a couple of weeks but will hit you up the beginning of August. Maybe the river and rain will have settled down by then. Thanks
              Originally posted by HearadonCatch View Post
              I live 10 min. from archeryrob myself. I can tell you lately the river has been up, so I've stayed away. Once the levels settle down, I plan on hitting it hard. I can do weekly too, just need a few days notice. There are multiple floats and single accesses that can be done.

Comment

Sounds great - I'm out of town for a couple of weeks but will connect with you the beginning of August. Thanks
                Originally posted by Brookmonter View Post

Comment

Working...
                X