Chsp 7.6.13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chsp 7.6.13

Friday evening I decided to roll out to CHSP with DaveFX35 for some flounder fishing. Never been there before, just kind of winging it from reading/hearing/talking to people in the past year that have caught flounder. Put in around 5 am Saturday morning and headed to the end of the pier. Started out with a white gulp swimming mullet on a 3/8 ounce jig head. All I used that day. Caught several flounder with only a single keeper. Also landed an 18 1/2" red as well. Ended up turning it loose because the minimum is 20". Oh well.

I am definitely heading back there soon, probably earlier to do more night fishing. The bite was best for the first hour/hour n a half.

Only picture I took.

image.jpg

Nice going bro! I love that place! Come August I'm hitting it again!
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Let me know, I might be able to meet you there. Heading home to visit family and do some fishing. Hitting up the bays for some reds and specks, then also launching from the beach and heading out to a couple rigs offshore.

Comment

Good seeing you out there. still have yet to catch a keeper anything on gulp. haha. Got tired from a whole night of fishing so we pulled out.
        The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dson05 View Post
          Good seeing you out there. still have yet to catch a keeper anything on gulp. haha. Got tired from a whole night of fishing so we pulled out.
          Pulling out is always recommended.

Meadeo
          2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

Originally posted by Meadeo View Post
            Pulling out is always recommended.

Meadeo
            Sometimes your just in too deep. Haha.

Comment

Either way you still smell like fish.
              Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
                Nice going bro! I love that place! Come August I'm hitting it again!
                Same here, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X