Video on swimbaiting for largemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on swimbaiting for largemouth

I took this video a week ago on a small reservoir. Swimbaiting is a good way to catch some larger fish this time of year.
    Wilderness Systems Pro Staff since 2002.

Another great video Jeff! I always learn a lot from your detailed analysis of techniques - some of the best online learning tools. Your video production skills have definitely developed too. Nice oriole footage. Was that Piney Run by any chance? I've never fished there and was talking to someone at Liberty who said it's a good spot. Thanks again for all your videos!

Comment

Great video! What mold are you using?

Comment

Great video. I always get alot of learning tips from them.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Nice Video! Thanks for the tips!
          2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

The bluegill mold is a Bass Tackle mold. The swimming shad is a Do-It Soft Baits mold, and the longer skinny one is a Lurecraft mold. I enjoyed the day, learned some things, and lost three bigs, one in particular broke my heart. The swimbait gets the big fish to bite, but I left that day thinking about a better option for hook up percentage. I've been working on big swim jigs.
            Wilderness Systems Pro Staff since 2002.

Comment

Great video, thanks!
              Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Jeff - I've been messing around with swim jigs most of the summer with good success. Recently I took one of your 3/8 draggin' heads replaced the screw keeper with a larger one and threaded a packaged do-it skirt over the keeper. I rigged a swim bait to that set up (recently using reactions innovations skinny dipper) and swim it through the heaviest cover and grass I can find in likely spots. So far so good. Getting some nice quality bass, but I'm still hunting for the citation.
                Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
                X