Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware Paddlesports kayak fishing shop

All,
    We have had few customers from snaggedline and they told us about the forum. Thanks Guys! Anyway, I hope it is Ok for shops to post on here as some forums do not like.
    Anyway just wanted to get the word out that we are a full Jackson Kayak Fishing dealer along with Native Watercraft. We have all the Jackson Fishing line available for demo or rental and the Native Slayer and Manta Ray. We also carry YakAttack, Ram, NRS, Werner Paddles. The Jackson Cuda 12 is probably our top selling boat right now! Come check us out!
    Www.delawarepaddlesports.com or call 302-249-1695 with questions. That is my cell
    Brian Kidd
    Shop number is 302-645-7300

Thanks!

What city and street address is your business?

Comment

18068 Coastal HWY
      Lewes, DE 19958

Comment

Appreciate the products and services you provide, but I don't believe this is the right forum to promote that. Your posting in the Tackle Shop Forum, for buying selling, seems appropriate. This Delaware forum is generally for planning and kayak fishing reports. Just trying to make it easy to find/read posts. Thanks again for your business and helping us enjoy this hobby/sport.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Tufnik,
          I will stick to tackle shop forum. Thank You for the help. Have a good memorial day weekend!

Comment

Brian, if you get some good fishing reports in your area post them here we would definitely like to hear about them.
            Harry

By the way ran into another person yesterday who I had not seen in awhile, Larry, who bought a campfire camo coosa from you also with nothing but good things to say about your shop, small world.

Comment

Too funny. It is a small world. I will try and post anything fishing related i come across!

Comment

Working...
              X