Little Assawoman Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Assawoman Bay?

I will be heading to Ocean City this weekend for the holiday and will be bringing the yak. I was looking at google maps and the little assawomen bay looks promising. I am thinking about getting up into one of the channels. Has anybody fished here? What did you catch? tips for tackle/bait? I usually fish smaller bodies of water like ponds/lakes.

I will be going to stay in my family's condo this weekend as well. I have no experience fishing in the Little Assawoman bay but hear people are getting blues in the surf. Anyway I will be fishing in the thorofare which is in OC on Sat. and possibly Sun. if not CHSP. Anyway I will be targeting flounder, blues, and possibly croaker..PM me if you're interested in joining.
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

where at in OC in thorofare? also whats does CHSP stand for?

Comment

Cape Henlopen State Park, Deleware

The thorofare is the name of an area in the isle of wight bay...forgot to mention that many have warned about the boat traffic during three day weekends so I am making sure everything is tied down in the case that I turtle due to wakes and whatnot. Also the wx is predicted to be in the 20's this Sat. so im bringing a "drift sock" (not sure if it works but will be trying a mesh fish basket before I buy one) to control drift speed.

Comment

Nevermind, i'm going to leave the kayak at home this time. The wind and the boat traffic will keep me at shore.
          Last edited by M_Duong60; 05-24-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X