Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak Attack Tournament Recap

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...nament-my.html

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the food was off the chain!!! Steaks and ribs Friday night and whole Pig and chicken Saturday night with all the fixens both nights.. If you get a chance to go to this event it is definitely well worth it and great time for some great causes.

Nice write up! I might have to try to go next year!
    2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Nice report Matt! I think the last sunfish may actually be a Warmouth? Also the bass from your second day almost look like Spotted Bass, is that even possible? So, you may have caught more species than you thought!
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
        Nice report Matt! I think the last sunfish may actually be a Warmouth? Also the bass from your second day almost look like Spotted Bass, is that even possible? So, you may have caught more species than you thought!
        Green Sunfish.

Meadeo
        2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

It was nice fishing with you man! Yea, no alarm could have woke me up Saturday morning after that storm passed through all frickin' night, but it all worked out. After a tough tourney last year, i was more than happy to get a slam this year. Nothing of size to brag about, but still a lot of fun! I highly recommend this event to anyone! It is a great time! The food is fantastic, and the event is designed to be about fellowship and you will definitely feel that once you go.

Comment

Working...
          X