stripper charter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stripper charter

anyone want to go on a charter on the 11th with turboandy on the Katherine out of Deale Md? some large rock are out there 40"+ and the boats are limiting out by 0900

A stripper charter sounds like fun. Just don't tell my wife!!

But seriously though, interested. Details, details... Trolling or LTJ'ing? Cost, time, trip duration, can we C&R?

I presume this takes the place of a kayaking M&G. A lunch gathering afterwards?

Comment

Stripper named Katherine!!! Sounds awesome! I wish I could go, last charter I took out of Deal the big fish hadn't shown up yet but there were tons up to 28".
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

opps my bad. i cant make Kipto. but if everyone else is goiing there thats cool just an option for those that arnt going. a lot of big fish out there right now capt andy (turboandy on P&S) has openings for 12-5, 11, and 12. havent got all the details but 6 guys is about 100.00 plus tip. i'll know more when he calls back

Comment

make sure to practice catch and release on that trip. Ive never seen one I wanted to eat. Never know the kind of water they've been swimming in.

Comment

Originally posted by dhmjd View Post
            make sure to practice catch and release on that trip. Ive never seen one I wanted to eat. Never know the kind of water they've been swimming in.
            Are you talking about the strippers or the fish?

Comment

strippers are strictly C&R

Comment

What the strippers won't fit on the kayaks, so now you need to go on a stripper charter? Its alittle cold this time of year for a stripper charter.

Comment

talked to capt. andy and a trip is 500 plus 20 for the mate for up to 6 so leave off the lap dances for a couple days and catch some fish. pervs

Comment

surfdog, are you planning on going on the 11th! is this a morning trip or afternoon?
                    Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

its an all day charter but they have been limiting out early. if we can get at least 4 people to go it would still be reasonable price wise

Comment

Working...
                      X