Thanks for the help Surfdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the help Surfdog

I'd like to thank Surfdog for the help in installing my Hummingbird Transducer to the inner hull of my Yak. We tried a new method of applying utilizing Duct Putty and after taking out the Yak last Saturday to my surprise it worked GREAT!!! No bubbles and a crisp clear picture. I was a bit sceptical but it actually works. The next job is to install the anchor rigging. I purchased a ton of material and the game plan is to install it tomorrow or Wednesday. If anyone has some spare time and wants to hang out and give me a hand I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm also wanting to hang this Yak under my carport. I bought a bike hoist and think that will do the job. I'm not too good at the mechanical stuff so all help will be appreciated. I can be reached at 4433067306
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

my pleasure Tom. after reading posts about using ductseal and every one saying that it worked well i thought why not try it. i know ill use it the next time i install a transducer

Comment

I have made 5 outings with the duct seal without an issue. It's working great so far. Looks like a winner.

Comment

Working...
      X