Hemingways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemingways?

I noticed some of you drop in at Hemingway's. Does this cost anything and where do you drop in? I might do this instead of Matapeake on Sunday.

on the corner of hemmingways parking lot and the bay bridge...looking at the bay, all the way tot he right. there is a grass path leading to a sandy area. it's the old hobie cat sailing launch i believe (you really dont see those on the bay that much anymore compared tot he late 80's early 90's). dont have to pay anything but try to park your car towards the back and dont leave any trash behind. stopping in after your trip and grabbing a crab cake or burger keeps things cool too.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you I'll go there tommorow
      Last edited by bomedsquad; 06-27-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

^ did you end up going on Sunday? how did you do?
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Yes I did. I paddled out into the 25foot depth and started trolling. No luck there so I started to bottom fish for croaker. No luck there so I tried to find fish around matapeake for bait to live line. No luck there so I trolled back to the bridge and came across some guys who gave me 2 spot to live line. No luck there so I called it a day, 9 hours of paddleing no fish and I still had fun. Granted my fish finder didn't work because I put dead batteries in it. I'm so stupid!

Comment

Working...
          X