new to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to site

Hello, I'm new to this site. I live in Oxford Pa, where is the best places to kayak for stripers around the Northeast?

Welcome aboard, I'm not familiar with the northeast, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Comment

Welcome! Unfortunately I can't answer your question since I'm still living in Georgia.

Comment

New York- Montauk (FALL), Jamaica Bay(SPRING!!!), Long Island Sound(Spring/Summer/Fall).
        New Jersey-Sandy Hook(Spring/Fall), Raritan Bay(Late Spring/Early Fall), Cape May (Spring Fall)
        Delaware- Outter wall Deleware Bay(Fall), Fort Dupont (Spring)
        Maryland- Susky Flats (Spring) added this one because its closer to you in Oxford and they are gonna be here soon.
        **Resident fish are around in most of these areas year round.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

The susquehanna flats can be awesome. There will be lots of kayakers from MD, PA, NJ and other states here if you want to come out. One there you can poke everyones brain on what other areas are great to head out too also.

Susquehanna Flats Kayak Jamboree
          "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Originally posted by captttom View Post
            Hello, I'm new to this site. I live in Oxford Pa, where is the best places to kayak for stripers around the Northeast?
            Please clarify your question -- are you referring to the Northeast part of the US or to the North East River in Maryland. You will get much different replies depending on your answer.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
            X