CHSP How and Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHSP How and Where?

When I way younger I used to go out to the pier at CHSP and fish during the day and night for spot, croaker, flounder, you name it.

Recently it has seemed like things have slowed down and fish dont seem to be biting but that might just be at the pier.

Anyway I Just realized that CHSP was the pier that I used to fish at all the time. So I was wondering where would I fish for flounder, tog, or stripers if their there.

But If you are wary of giving away secret spots or things of that nature to someone that you have not met I would love to meet with others out there over the summer and learn from you guys.

Thanks,
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

The end of the pier was badly damaged by the huricane last year so they ended up tearing it down. There is still nice structure there that can be accessed by kayak. I caught a few flounder there last year, just be careful during low tide cause the pylon remains will stick out of the water. Tog can be caught at both the inner and outer wall.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Of the lighthouse right? but that's sad to hear...I was hoping that they would repair it eventually the pier is always crowded

Anyway thanks I hope to get out sometime during the summer.
      Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Working...
      X