Super Bowl Brown Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Brown Out

Hi folks. I found a productive use of my time during the Super Bowl brown out and registered with Snaggedline.

My hope is that I can get together with some fellow yakers to do some fishing this year. If anyone is heading out to stretch a line and would like some company feel free to contact me.
    Hobie Pro Angler 12
    WS Classic Pungo 12

"Ocean - A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills." Ambrose Bierce

Welcome.....wish the Ravens would have used the time as productively
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Thanks for the 'welcome'.

I guess the Ravens were productive enough at the end but they certainly let the 49ers back into the game. However, that made it worth watching.
      Hobie Pro Angler 12
      WS Classic Pungo 12

"Ocean - A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills." Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Welcome aboard,

Where do you do most of your fishing?

Comment

Hi Matt.

I hope to get back to fishing regularly. Retired last fall. I'm close to Solomons Island and have fished around there a lot in years past. Both Patuxent and Chesapeake Bay and would like to revisit the Piney Point/Point Lookout area.

I'm interested in kayak trips to other Delmarva locations that I've been to before and new ones.

I'm getting tackle together and hope to get a sit on top before spring. I have a WW classic Pungo now. Also looking at utility/kayak trailer to make things easier and quicker. Some yaks I'm looking at are pretty heavy.

I'm open to freshwater too and looking for places.
          Hobie Pro Angler 12
          WS Classic Pungo 12

Comment

Nice, I was just curious cause I grew up in Calvert, Chesapeake Beach area for 22years, now I live Annapolis

Comment

Great to talk to you Matt. Hope to see you out on the water!
              Hobie Pro Angler 12
              WS Classic Pungo 12

Comment

Working...
              X