Route 50 Bridge, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route 50 Bridge, MD

Seeing as summer is creeping closer and closer I am trying to plan out different areas that I might fish. I was looking around and was thinking about trying out the Rt.50 Bridge in Maryland. So my question is, is if anyone has had experience in this area and could give me a couple tips and tricks. I saw a video on youtube of a couple people fishing on route 50 bridge and the current looked pretty quick so is it safe to go alone?
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Try posting your question relating to a Maryland destination on the main forum, not the Virginia forum. More members are likely to read it there and reply to you.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Which 50 bridge do you speak of? Oc? BB? I know there's more than this two as well I assume you mean BB I can't help there but if you mean Oc I got you lol
      Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

Originally posted by kayakjoe View Post
        Which 50 bridge do you speak of? Oc? BB? I know there's more than this two as well I assume you mean BB I can't help there but if you mean Oc I got you lol
        Yes I mean Oc.
        Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Originally posted by M_Duong60 View Post
          Yes I mean Oc.
          Awesome itll be good to have some more people to fish with! I'm working right now but ill get you a good detailed response this evening for sure!
          Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

Working...
          X