Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New project in the form of a Kayak trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project in the form of a Kayak trailer.

Thanks to Mike aka Grilled Sardine Maryland Heroes on the Water now owns a trailer measuring 4x8ft that needs to be converted to a Kayak trailer.
    Anyone with any type of experience in this PLEASE let me know.
    Thanks Again Mike for all of your continued support
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Where are you located? I would have to pick it up (hope it's road worthy) bring it back down to Leonardtown, Southern MD where I have welding gear and the right tools. Can you give me some specifics, maybe a picture? Is the rubber good?
    Fishin Bob
    Hobie Pro Angler 14
    Carolina Skiff 18JVX

Comment

Thahis. Yes its all good all around. Its like brand new. I will get ball to you. I'm working now. Talk too tonite
      Tom Brown
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Hey man. I know its been a while, but I am finally up an living in my new house. I was wondering if this got taken care of, if not let me know and I can see if I can give you a day sometime to put things together.
        Keith
        2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by yakersaltlife View Post
          Hey man. I know its been a while, but I am finally up an living in my new house. I was wondering if this got taken care of, if not let me know and I can see if I can give you a day sometime to put things together.
          Haven't heard anything since my last correspondence with you. I'm still here and the offer is still good. Contact me through my home email and we'll set something up.
          Fishin Bob
          Hobie Pro Angler 14
          Carolina Skiff 18JVX

Comment

Lost,

I am not Tom, I was trying to just find out from him if he got the trailer together or not. I offered to help him as well, but never heard anything about doing it, so wanted to check up with him on it.
            Keith
            2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by yakersaltlife View Post
              Lost,

I am not Tom, I was trying to just find out from him if he got the trailer together or not. I offered to help him as well, but never heard anything about doing it, so wanted to check up with him on it.
              Sorry Keith. I thought the trailer was back on. I haven't heard anything for a couple of months. I'm willing to help

Bob
              Fishin Bob
              Hobie Pro Angler 14
              Carolina Skiff 18JVX

Comment

Sorry guys. We are waiting for daddyg to get some steele. We now need a welder to take one rack off an old trailer and weld it to a newer one. Feel free to pm me or call if you have my cell
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                X