A Very Windy Kipto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Windy Kipto

Hit Kipto with Matt going for Tog. Caught some keepers and a few Oyster toads. Wind shifted on us through the day and we decided to fish somewhere else. Highlight were the Kipto attack pelicans.

Attached Files
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Those are my guard Birds... Keep ya'll of my holes! LOL

Comment

Glad the tog are still around and didnt get washed out to sea. Ill be there next weekend
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

love the pics! did you hit the shallows at kipto? if so, were the trout and drum still there?
        <MIKE>
        Sunrise Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler
        Yellow Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler

Comment

awesome pics!

sigpic

Comment

haha Nice pics.

I love the last one. Did the bird score a direct hit? I had one dump a cup of egg drop soup on me in the keys. Caught my head, cheek and shoulder. :|

Comment

I'm glad I decided to yell and throw water at them before moving underneath them now. Fishing was tough out there, waves were easily 5-6ft on the other side of the ships, to the point where they were crashing over.

Comment

Did you get a new camera behind your right shoulder? Trying to leave for FL on Thursday?

Comment

Im in Hawaii for the next two weeks, Im trying to get on a yak here. Yea that's a new camera, its a beast.
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                  X