Fishing Flea Market to benefit MD Heroes on the Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Flea Market to benefit MD Heroes on the Water

OK Folks, The date has been set in stone for the MKF 2nd Annual Fishing Flea Market/Swap Meet. The Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept will again be hosting a Fishing Flea Market on Saturday March 2, 2013. They will also again be selling their famous pit beef out front of the fire house and all in the hall are welcome to get a sandwich or platter as well. Members of the Fire Station will be coming around to take orders so that nobody will miss out on a sandwich this time as what happened last time. The pit beef sale out front will also help draw in more people. I have been told that there will be MORE advertising than last year, although every paper and local publication was used last year. Anyway, I've also been told that they will try to keep the table rental at $10 and will charge $3 at the door. I understand that they will also open up the engine bays and sell spaces there as well. This should be about another 40 spaces. The benefit will again be for Heroes on the Water and if Snaggedline is interested in splitting the proceeds we would open to doing that as well. I will be looking for a few Volunteers for the day of and to hand out flyers at area events (other flea mkts) in the months prior to our event. More to come in the future.
    Thanks everyone for all the help
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

What ever you need Tom you got my number.. I Volunteer..
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Count me in for a table Tom.

Also guys, I have been meaning to post but I recently gave a box of stuff to the MD HOW chapter (a ton of soft plastics, two rod and reel combos, a new life jacket, and some other odds and ends). I am sure there are more of you out there that have stuff collecting dust in a corner. These guys need some gear for the vets to use while on the trip so if you have extra stuff consider donating it to HOW MD for them to use!
      Last edited by Redfish12; 10-30-2012, 05:51 PM.
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Thanks Redfish you are down and thanks for the good word. We do need some help putting a Kayak Trailer together in the near future. We have a trailer being donated but I'm not good at constructing that kind of thing. I will post something later on a date to do it. Feel free to contact me if you want to help.
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
        X