hemmingways 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemmingways 25th

Got there around 7am went to Luckys bought some bloods ,took off yaking, water was choppy/windy caught some spot, kinda big.Fished north pilings nothing, fished other side, wall pilings, fish on 25".Fish had a sore,back it went.Crossed first channel caught a 15" by the quad pilings,strange I always catch smaller fish the deeper I go.That one I caught on a bucktail.I snagged one those mambo tandem bucktail rigs with glass eyes,a sectional rod/reel covered in barnacles and an oyster attached to a 3lb.rock/stone(with the current I was thinking man this might be a big flounder,no luck).Water was 75deg.Another beautiful day on the water.

Too bad the 25" had sores. I bet reeling in the rock was disappointing. I've gotten excited over hooking a big fish only to find out it was a log. Logs and big sticks sometimes zigzag like fish.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

i went to whitehall bay and tried the shallows. not much yet some short rock and wp. talked to some crabbers that said some breaking fish were in the channel but didnt find them. it was a bit windy and some large rolling waves were coming from the hacketts

Comment

Is Whitehall bay between the BB and Severn river? If so where do you launch from?

Comment

Working...
        X