A Seussical Kind of Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Seussical Kind of Day....

Sounds funny and it really is ironic in some ways but my day on the water in Mathews County this past Wednesday was literally.......One fish, two fish, redfish, bluefish! I landed three fish total over the course of 6 hours of fishing and hitting two different locations with my friend Darren (RAYTOG).

I did manage to get a cool photo of a neat looking tree during the trip.

A Seussical Kind of Day.....

Enjoy!!
    Hobie Fishing Team - Central VA Local Pro
    PowerTeam Lures
    Froggin' For Bass and Other Kayak Adventures - a blog about my life in a kayak to date

Nice read, too bad its wasn't a bit more furious out there. I am sure you are looking forward for those stripers to start moving through around Kipto. That tree is awesome, if that was on the bank of a freshwater pond I would have tied it to the PA and tried to drag it in the water. That would make for some nice structure. Hit me up on a PM next time you plan a big trip this winter. I won a free night at the hotel where TKAA was held and also a guided trip down there. Not too sure if I will use the guided trip since 2 and a half hours is a fraction of the time I spend on the water at one time but it would be beneficial for me and my knowledge of the area (aka I have none). Keep the reports coming, I always enjoy reading them. Tight lines.
    Cliff Williams
    Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
      Nice read, too bad its wasn't a bit more furious out there. I am sure you are looking forward for those stripers to start moving through around Kipto. That tree is awesome, if that was on the bank of a freshwater pond I would have tied it to the PA and tried to drag it in the water. That would make for some nice structure. Hit me up on a PM next time you plan a big trip this winter. I won a free night at the hotel where TKAA was held and also a guided trip down there. Not too sure if I will use the guided trip since 2 and a half hours is a fraction of the time I spend on the water at one time but it would be beneficial for me and my knowledge of the area (aka I have none). Keep the reports coming, I always enjoy reading them. Tight lines.
      Thanks - I know I'll be hitting Kipto at some point albeit not sure when. My holiday schedule after Christmas is still a bit sketchy, and I only have a few vacation days left. I can only head out for 6-8 hours once or twice every couple of weeks at a time due to family commitments, so a big trip is out of the question for me. Keep your ears peeled and eyes on the TKAA site. Several people have already rented a cabin at Kipto for the big striper chase the first week of December.
      Hobie Fishing Team - Central VA Local Pro
      PowerTeam Lures
      Froggin' For Bass and Other Kayak Adventures - a blog about my life in a kayak to date

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the cabin rentals. That is something I will be sure to look into! Hope to see you out on the water.
        Cliff Williams
        Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Working...
        X