Kokatat booty pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kokatat booty pants

The new booty pants came today. They look nice, light weight and flexible, with a neoprene waist band. That was the complaint I had with some of the waders that I looked at, a bit cumbersome. I also did not want chest waders, as I overheat easily. I almost want to say "can't wait to use them," but that would mean it was cold. I can wait for that. Anyone considering these, they look nice. They also make a chest wader version.

i picked up a pair of breathable stocking foot waders last fall, they worked well when the weather turned chilly not looking forward to that

Comment

I saw a pair Simms convertable waders that I really liked. However, the Kokatat pants seemed alittle lighter and more like pants and breathable. I'll give them a try. If they prove to be too light and wear out easily, I'll go with the heavier waders next time. However, these pants seem to be really nice. Last year I fished up to December 5, with paddle pants, essentially rain pants. I also used launch boots. The pants with the feet built in should be better. I am going to use a pair of reef boots over the stocking foot, so they fit under the protective cuff.

As with you, I am not looking foward to the cold. However, the fishing should pick up.

Good Luck.

Comment

i have a pair of NRS dry pants but no stocking foot, not a good idea because water gets in the cuff, couldnt find the launch boots i wanted so i got the waders

Comment

Working...
        X