Fishing this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing this weekend?

Anybody going to be fishing the bay this weekend? Its been a month since ive been out, planning on hitting up the bridge Sat.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

I was thinking about an early morning trip on Sat probably be off the water by noon. Are you launching from Hemingway's? If so what time. I might be out there as well

My freezer is empty and I'm craving some rockfish

Comment

tryig for sunday, have a lot of stuff to do this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
        I was thinking about an early morning trip on Sat probably be off the water by noon. Are you launching from Hemingway's? If so what time. I might be out there as well

My freezer is empty and I'm craving some rockfish
        I wish I could get out there again! There were some pigs there last weekend for sure... We found them in shallower water (14ft) in the early morning. I was using jumbo spots (5/6inchers). Good luck!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I'm plannin on going out early this sat from Hemmingways.
          -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
          Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
          Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

I'm planning to be at Hemingways around 6-7am.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Perfect, I was thinking 6:30 myself.
              I"m trying to convince myself to go tomorrow morning for a couple of hours as well.
              -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
              Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
              Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Planning to fish by Hemmingway's Saturday haven't been in a while to much family stuff.Hope to get into some blue action.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdad View Post
                  Planning to fish by Hemmingway's Saturday haven't been in a while to much family stuff.Hope to get into some blue action.
                  im taking a couple spoons myself, hopefully there will be some blues around!
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Fished the bay bridge yesterday for about 90 minutes while my wife walked the trail on Kent Island. Lots of blues around in 12-14' of water just like Claiborne earlier this week. I may join you Saturday morning.
                    Bryan

Comment

Sacrilege, I know, but I'm be on a boat trip with the missus and another couple above the bridge Saturday. Plan is for LTG'ing, looking for breakers and slinging metal on a Sea Ray 215 named Bay Day. If we get down near the bridge I'll look for you guys and say hello.

Comment

Hittin' PLO at 6am tomorrow..going for what ever bites..preferably some nice blues, rocks and maybe a floundie ()
                        08' Hobie Revolution - Ivory Dune

Comment

heading to rumncoke hopefully some breaking fish. find the birds, find the fish

Comment

i'm on the fence, but i'm leaning towards trying out eastern bay again out of romancoke. i'm still hoping for a mac. which ever i decide, i'm casting or jiggin only!

surfdog, if you see a gray truck in the lot, i'm out there somewhere, probably towards hooligans snooze and the light house. i'll have my radio on to 68
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm planning to get to Hemingway's around 10:30am. Fish till the high tide around 2pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X